Sunday, July 6, 2008

3 October 1997 - New arrival!

When I was still pregnant with Christopher I had two ultrasounds. Both times the doctor said it was a girl. Here I am at the baby shower for Chris. Everything was so cute and so pink and so for a little girl. Which Christopher wasn't when he was born!

Christopher joined the family rather speedily on 3 October 1997. He arrived at 10:32 p.m. My water broke at home around 7:30 p.m. and I will say - it's the shortest labor I've ever had! Candace holding Christopher just a few minutes after he was born at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo, UT.
Later that night after I moved to a different room. And put on a new gown. Oh lucky me!
4 October 1997. Russell holding Christopher. What a proud papa!
Russell brought Donovan to the hospital to meet baby brother. Here he is giving kisses.

No comments: