Monday, July 7, 2008

6 - 9 months or so....

All these pictures I am pretty sure were when you were between the ages of 6-9 months. I was a bad mommy and only put the year on the back of the pictures.

Playing with the rings.
"Oh no! I've been caught!" (Mom has repeatedly told me to stay out of this shelf.) Oh - you had a blanket around your neck. It was your security for like....forever! You still have a blanket around your neck at age 10 1/2!
Well...if I sit and grin really, really big - maybe that will make everything okay!
Uncle Erich took this picture and the next one when he came to visit over spring break.
I can't decide which one I like the best. I think this one.
You actually fell asleep this way. I guess it could be comfortable if there are enough blankets piled up in front of you.
You have always loved to look at books.
And play with the metal bowls....
And climb. Well - more of a try and stand up routine. Pull....pull....pull!
Wow. What are those white things? Let's press them and see....
Look what I did mom!

Christopher at 6 months old.
Trying to crawl.
Your first Easter. We took Donovan on an Easter Egg hunt. We just watched.
You loved to swing! Look at that cute little face.

No comments: